Monday, March 5, 2007

How Long Will Robaxin Stay In Your System

Yabe kwenu Ti me Nzabi ago bimangu / Know that I am the God of miracles

Vocals language Beembe
receiver / receiver:
unknown Date: unknown

Yabe kweenu Ti me Nzambi ago bimangu (2x)
Know that I am the God of miracles
Mvutu / Chorus :
diengele Nyi, Nyi diengele kwe mu nsi ago NSIN tala (2x)
I travel and observe the whole earth
Yabe kweenu Ti me Nzambi ago kiminu (2x)
Know that I am God del'espérance
Yabe kweenu Ti me Nzambi ago kiyengi (2x)
Know that I am the God of peace
Yabe kweenu Ti me Nzambi ago kintwari (2x)
Know that I am the God of concord
Yabe kweenu Ti me Nzambi ago Makanda (2x)
aware that I am the God of all clans
Yabe kweenu mpemissi Yiri mu nsi ago NSIN (2x)
Know that forgiveness is granted to any land
Yabe kweenu ti Mê Nzambi ago Makàbu (2x)
Know that I am the God of all groups
Yabe kweenu Ti me Nzambi ago bisendu (2x)
Know that I am the God of all generations

Comment:

As in many songs of kilombo, God speaks in the first one.
The message is addressed to all human beings, since it refers to the earth as a whole ( nsi NSIN ago, the whole earth), and its peculiarities: clans or tribes, human groups and generations.
God comes first as one who performs miracles, amazing things. The socio-economic situation where the receiver is from the song can understand why the miracle is highlighted: it is the last resort of the unfortunate, the exit of those who are struggling in abject poverty end and is the active hand of God where the human being has exhausted all its resources to get by. By proclaiming the God of miracles, the Creator is in solidarity with all poor people who have no solution to their problems.
God is at work in a world he observes, inspects perpetually for intervene where the need arises. Where men compete and kill each other, he speaks of peace, forgiveness and hope.
The song is designed to encourage discussion of listeners who are challenged directly by God, with an expression that makes the French evil kweenu Yabe, you know, know in your interests, learn for your own good. Men are invited to discover what God is not indifferent to their fate, and that is for all generations, all families of the earth.
It was long thought that the songs sung by the Wake kilombo conveyed a theology abstract, disconnected from real life, facing the afterlife as a way to escape facing daily penalties. But it is not. We find this song with a theology of a surprisingly realistic: this is not the man who escapes into thinking the sky is the sky which helps men it is God who joined the humanity in its suffering and it offers peace, forgiveness and hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment